Commercial Auto Insurance is a policy that covers all vehicles used by the business or organization. This includes vehicles owned, leased, hired, and borrowed. It provides coverage for liability exposure as well as damage to the vehicle.
Commercial Auto Insurance helps your business cover the financial costs resulting from an auto accident if you or an employee is found at fault. Commercial auto insurance helps pay for damaged property and medical expenses – even in the event of a fatal accident.
Commercial auto insurance will help protect you for example, if:
- An employee hits a pedestrian while driving a company truck and the pedestrian requires medical treatment that results in substantial bills.
- You accidentally swerve off the road while driving to work and take out a residential mailbox and have to pay for the damage.
- An employee driving to work accidentally hits another car and totals it.
Get a commercial auto quote today to learn how easily you can protect your business while on the road.
Commercial Auto Policies include:
- Liability Coverage
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage
- Underinsured Motorists Coverage
- Physical Damage Coverage
Certain carriers also offer additional protection for your business.
Waiver of Subrogation – In the event of an accident caused by a third party, The Hartford will cover the loss and pay the insured within the terms of the endorsement and waives its right to subrogate. In other words The Hartford waives its right to pursue a claim against the third party that caused the accident.
Glass Repair Waiver of Deductible – When a covered vehicle requires glass repair, The Hartford waives the physical damage deductible.
One Deductible for Two – Only one deductible will apply when a single event causes damage to an auto covered by our auto policy and property damage covered by another policy from The Hartford.